We are Calling Calling You Back to Ireland.
We Beg You Holy Boy,
to Come and Walk Among Us Once Again.
We Cry To You for Heavenly Help; For Our Native Land is Awash with Heresy.
And The Snakes Have Slithered Back Out of the Sea
1. In the one God there are Three Divine Persons. The Father, the Son and The Holy Ghost.
2. Each one of the Three Persons possesses the One (1) Divine Essence.
3. In God there are Two Internal Divine Processions.
4. The Divine Persons (not the Divine Nature) are the subject of the Internal Divine Processions.
5. These Processions are both active and passive.
6. The Second Divine Person proceeds from the First Divine Person by Generation and is therefore related to Him as Son is to Father.
7. The Holy Ghost proceeds from the Father and the Son as from a single Principle, through a single spiration. (word coined by Aquinas)
8 The Holy Ghost does not proceed through Generation by by Spiration.
9. The Relations in God are really identical with the Divine Nature.
10. The Three Divine Persons are in one another.
11. All the ad extra activities of God are common to all Three Persons.
1. Baptism removes original sin.
2. Baptism imprints an indelible mark on the soul and initiates it into the life of the Church
3. Jesus answered, "Amen, amen I say to thee, bless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God"
4. Baptism is necessary before the other Sacraments can be received.
5. Baptism - we are "born again" we receive the Holy Ghost and new life.
6. Baptism infuses scantifying grace, supernatural gifts, and virtues.
7. Baptism makes us true adopted children of God
Warning! Please avoid the website: "Catholic Bible 101". This is produced by Protestants and uneducated Catholics. Very dangerous to Catholics. Uses Protestant Bible which removes the word 'penance'.
1. Jesus Christ is One Person
2. Jesus Christ has Two Natures.
Divine and Human
This is a short introduction to the Five Proofs for the Existence of God You might use it as a foundation for further in-depth study or learn by rote the 5 proofs so that you have them on the tip of your tongue when entering into lively debate on the Existence of God.
The Traditional Latin Mass
1. The Eucharist contains the body and blood of Christ.
2. The Eucharist does not contain bread or wine.
3. The substance of the bread and wine is converted into the substance of the body and blood of Christ.
The above video considers the implications of a Pope refusing to serve his Master Jesus Christ: "Non Servium"